It’s official: Christmas is just a week away, and the time to gift all your friends, family, coworkers, kids’ teachers, neighbors, etc, with homemade gifts is upon us!
Some of my most cherished holiday traditions are centered around homemade gift making; it just doesn’t feel like Christmas until my sister Heather and I get in the kitchen and make tons of homemade chocolate treats to gift to everyone in our family.
All of these recipes can be doubled (or quintupled!) to make giant batches, and every single one of them will still be tasty on Christmas Day if you make them this week.
We’ve got plenty of sweets, a few savory ideas, and lots and lots of chocolate. Many of these recipes are even gluten-free and vegan friendly, so there’s a little something for everyone here!
Here are twenty-three of my favorite recipes to make as homemade gifts. Click on the pictures to go straight to the recipes.
1. Salted Chocolate Covered Figs
2. Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark
3. Honey Sesame Roasted Cashews
4. Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
6. Sweet & Savory Pretzel and Nut Snack Mix
7. Dark Chocolate Truffles
8. Lemon & Rosemary Sea Salt
9. Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Cups
10. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles
11. Chocolate Chip Cookies
12. Dark Chocolate Cashew-Almond Butter
13. Roasted Jalapeno Hot Sauce
14. Grain-Free Maple & Olive Oil Granola
15. Chocolate Dipped Hazelnut & Cardamom Shortbread Cookies
16. Cinnamon Raisin Almond Butter
17. Apple Cinnamon Granola
18. Garlic, Ginger + Herb Infused Raw Honey
19. Chai Spiced Banana Bread
20. Salted Peanut & Quinoa Brittle
22. Chai Spiced Hot Chocolate Mix
I hope you love these homemade gifts! If you make any of them be sure to leave a comment below or take a picture and share it with me on Instagram so I can see all your holiday gifts in action!